Monday 28 March 2011

Travelling Overseas Together...

My hubby & I have travelled several countries, since our courtship years. If you have followed my blog closely, we have been in each others arms for 14 years.

Lets begin with d places I have been on my own. Note, the places we have travelled, are all summarised. Certain trips are pretty cloudy in my mind...which I vaguely remember. Photos are all taken via online search. Some hard copies are being kept in d storage junk yard!

I have visited Melbourne & Sydney Australia numerous times. I have also been to Buenos Aires & Rosario Argentina as an exchange student. Yet, not forgetting Singapore which is d closest so-called overseas trip..yeah just a few hundreds of kilometers away ;p

Therefore, Hubby & I have been to countries such as Brisbane Australia, Los Angeles USA, Seoul Korea, Shanghai China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand & Singapore...hmmmm...what else did I miss? Anyway, these are d "overseas" trips we've travelled so far. Well, as for places like Pangkor, Sabah, Penang, Langkawi are all within Malaysia ... guess I could just leave that out from my list. It is way too long & not necessarily..Wink*Wink* Anyway, stick to d "Overseas" topic.

I would say my most memorable trip was "DISNEYLAND" Los Angeles USA! I have taken photos with d entire Disneyland & all d famous cartoon characters in d entire world! Cinderella!! Mickey Mouse!! Snow White!! Woody woodpecker! Yes, U name it, we've candid those memories! Oh, not leaving out "UNIVERSAL STUDIOs" baby! Wooohooooooo! I have taken a shot with Mr Beatle Juice too! Do u remember him? D white & black stripe suit with d funny looking whitish face & panda eyes? Superman! Spiderman! Xena!
Friends who have visited my house would have seen d photos with the super heroes hanging on my staircase wall! I guess that is where we regained our childlike 'ness' *

Shopping! Shopping was insane! Madness! Shopping Paradise! We would spend hours & days shopping at Factory Outlets. Levis were d trend back then & we grabbed several pairs for RM40-50 each pair. DKNY, Guess Marciano, Timberland, Calvin Klein, GAP, Bobbi Brown Make-up & ...... so much much more! It was sooo darn cheap! After conversion, anywhere between RM20-30! Timberland at RM40?!? Is'nt it worth d trip? We went with an empty large suitcase & 2 mini foldable bags..guess what? They were all filled with Goodies! JOY! New clothes, bags, make-up & shoes! Oh, I have to mention this that my Good friend is living in d USA & her house is just 15minutes away from d Factory Outlet. How lucky! Good friend, if U are reading this...hehe...Don't forget to bring back goodies for us:D Shall I come visit U soon? *WinK* So u know, we've been BFf's since primary days!

Believe it or not..our "USA" trip was roughly a zillion 9 years ago??? We were touring & holidaying in USA for 2 good memorable weeks :D
After, jet lag remedies! It took me 2 full weeks to recover...** some shots ..
Places We Have Been ..
Sydney Harbour Australia

Beunos Aires Argentina

 China

Disneyland USA

Taiwan

Seoul Korea

Shanghai

Hong Kong

Melbourne Australia

Jakarta Indonesia

Pulau Pangkor

Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment