Saturday 26 March 2011

I discovered "COOKING"

I am just like everyone else..1st step learn how to Fry Egg. 2nd step Maggie Mee. 3rd step Boil Rice. 4th step Porridge. 5th step GET LAZY!

When did You actually started cooking? I mean .. ACTUAL??

I took up cooking seriously just few years back. I learnt & observe from my 'Sifu' who is my Mother. Occasionally, I tend to ring my aunty up for cooking tips. I used to cook dinner 5 days a week in my parent's house. Ahhh, with all d supervision needed from my mother. Hence, today .. I have 'mastered' d art of cooking! Elaine can cook :D Hehehe...I actually do love to cook! I feel motivated every day! I have finally found a new 'interest' in my life.


This is my philosophy "I took up cooking not because its Fun, But it is for my loved ones especially my little angels." I feel cooking has actually brought us even closer .. such as laughing out loud & all d silly comments. Whenever my angels finished d meals I prepared, I feel absolutely "HAPPY", giving me comments like "YUMMY", "MY FAVOURITE", "I LOVE IT".. I feel that as a woman, a mother, I have done so much for my angels. Even my hubby will throw comments like "WOW! THIS ACTUALLY TASTES BETTER THEN MY MOM'S COOKING"..ooooops!


We tend to tease each other during our meal time too* Oh, we do chat alot during our meals together. Its also part of our "bonding process" .. Wink*  We talked about work, kids, future etc..
 Oh well, I do get Ugly comments from my hubby & kids too. LOL! I take it as a compliment so I can brush up on my cooking skills!


When it comes to cooking, I am pretty adventurous. I hope to be an overnight 'Chef' someday! Hahhaha! Hey, most people are ambitious. So this is partly what I want to be...In-House Chef * copy rights reserved :p Call me old fashioned, I do hope someday, one day .. My kids & grandkids will come home for a nice family dinner.


Here are d cuisine I have mastered. Oh, view only after you are fed! LOL!
Tomato rice with hand made pork fillet

Black pepper chicken

Thai Fried Rice

Strawberry Pudding Bread

Cheese Garlic Chicken

Herbal soup

Banana Fritters with Honey comb Icy

Butter Prawns

Cupcakes! Mini Cuppies

Curry Chicken

Fish poridge Teochew style

Italiano Beef caserole

Smoked Salmon egg

Mix Veggies with Prawn

Assorted dishes

Sweet & Sour Pork

Roasted Pork aka CHar Siew Yoke

Chicken Rice

Ginger rice wine beef

No comments:

Post a Comment