Friday 25 March 2011

Im preggers again! Its a BOY!

Caitlyn my daughter has just turned 1. Weeks later, as imagined in fairy tales, a white beautiful 'Stork' has dropped us a delivery from heaven.
Yes, I am preggy no 2! Gulping, gulp...gulp...take a deep breath in........out.........in!! Told my hubby, I think I am pregnant. How?? Hubby said - Go get checked! We went to the nearest kiosk to get several pregnancy kit. I tested 3 times on that particular day. Once in d morning, 2nd after lunch, lastly 3rd time during tea.....POSITIVE :D I remembered very clearly, d very 1st closest person that I informed was my Mother. Mother was back in Alor Star for vacation to visit my grandma. Everyone was in shock to hear that I am pregnant again??How? What? So Soon? Now?.... We were quite worried for Caitlyn as she has just turned 1. She has all the attention & she's the "apple of our eyes."

As usual, I made an appointment with my Gynae Dr Neoh, get checked to make sure everything is alright.

This time I experienced 'Morning Sickness' & I had it throughout my 1st trimester. It was pretty hard for me & my daughter at that very begining. Caitlyn was pretty heavy & chubby. Old wives saying - try not to lift heavy things - So I cuddled her alot, tucked her to bed every night which is my usual routine, kept telling her that she's going to be a Big Sister very soon.

I sensed jealousy at my later stage of pregnancy. Caitlyn was crying alot, always wanting to be with me & all the cranky "ness". Old wives tale - Bath 7 types of flowers - This will help her to calm her mood swings. My dad went to get all different types of flowers from the wet market for Caitlyn. We bath her with all d flowers! Mandi Bunga! She really enjoyed her bath then...playing with all d pretty flowers! Who doesn't? Heheh

Hmmmmm.....again, We waited eagerly to find out our baby's gender. Still no sign until I am 6 months preggers!
Dr Neoh showed us the 3D scan, can you see this? How about that? Congratulations! Its a 'HE'!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! We have a pair!!! Oh my lord!!!! Oh my lord!!!! I kind of sensed it earlier that I am expecting a "Blue ribbon" this time around. My behaviour, my pregnancy differences & my mood swings! Arrrghhh! I was huge! I mean, my size & not my tummy! I think I gained more weight this time! I hated being big & huge! I dislike my clothes! I wanted new wardrobe all d time. Well, of course not, we were saving every penny for our youngest.
I was horrified if I could or could not get back to shape! Helllppp! I am XXL! Even Dr Neoh told me to slow down my weight! Can you believe it??? Hahhahaha! Ok, so no more nasi lemak, no more Beef burgers! YUMMMMMM!!! I had loads and loads of Mcds during my pregnancy! Cravings!! Its satisfied!
Hhmmmmmmmmm...........no wonder my Son smells 'beefy'!! hehhehe...giggles;p Especially when he sweats! Smells like 'french fries' too! Just like papa & son! Both have d same Body Odours;p

Alrighty!! All mighty!! Baby no 2 arrives!!
Cruz 3days old. He had such thick hair.

Cruz 1 mth old.

LiL Cruz was born in October 2008. Same procedure, Cruz was induced. Reason, again, my placenta showed sign of slowing down on food delivery ;p LiL Cruz was early just like his Jie Jie. Oooooooooooo.....I had a tough birth!!!! Even with Epidural, I cried!!! I felt someone actually slaughter me with a knive in my belly!!!! Not C section, I gave birth naturally to Cruz. I think d 'anaesthetist' was a lousy one!! She was d same anaesthetist who gave d same shot during Caitlyn's birth. Gosssshhh! Now I know, its not me...Its d dr!! Biggest nightmare ever!! Finally, its all done...Phew! at eased.
Jeng...Jeng........Jeng!!!!! Here comes my SON! U knw, we had 2 names on our minds. 
Carter or Cruz Low? We figured, Cruz suits him most. Cruz it is!!!
Cruz weighed 2.47kg's also another smallest baby Prince in d entire Ward. This time our baby was in Blue..Finally We get to buy BLUE!

Look at my 2 angels.... Both have grown beautifully & intelligently :D I am not bragging & We really thank God for such beautiful, bright babies!
So u know, both my 'Angels' didnt once Baby talked. No joke! Especially Cruz, he started talking pretty young & he know's his ABC's when he was 1.5yrs old! Look at him now - LiL Chatterbox / Kaiput! Hahahah! He speaks well for a baby boy who is just 2+.
Cruz 3months old. U rock Cruz! Believe it or not, I cut his hair all by myself.

Cruz 10months old. So chubby, love ya cheeks boy!


Cruz's 1st Birthday!

I'm a proud Mommy of 2! Love you both very very much, equally and love shopping clothes for both of you is my Favourite pastime! LOL! Mommy Loves U both soooooooooooooooo much * Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaakkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssss!! Oh, Ya PaPa too. He is a very busy man, that's because he is our 'Breadwinner' in the family. He works superbly hard to get where & who we are today. Without him, there's no "Him & Her".

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful children and a happy family you have, Elaine. You've managed to shed all those seemingly 'imaginary' weight cos you're looking hot for a mother of 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue......Thanks for d compliment!

    ReplyDelete