Friday 25 March 2011

How Elaine met Joey

I was just 17 when I first met my hubby to be. I remembered clearly, it was right after SPM, we were introduced by a friend & the "Love Angel" struck at that very moment. Oooouch!! We could actually feel the sparks! Even our eyes have sparkles!!Twinkle:D Wink*

Oh..before I proceed, my hubby's name is Joey & he is 5 years my senior. Back then, we dated for a short period of time & soon after Joey left for Queensland Australia to further his Electrical & Electronic degree studies. I was pursuing my dream...that would be MakeUp, Fashion & Beauty courses.

We were still "Dating" & our Love somehow grew stronger every single day, day by day...clock ticking...tick tock tick......We spent at least a year apart.You know what people usually say about Long Distance relationship?! Geesh! Can you believe it?! Most people would have thought we've given up! We contacted each other atleast twice a week, daily emails & love letters. Plus, we send each other cute little gifts from our hearts too! Wow! Can you imagine how strong our Love was back then? Gee...well, we still are!

7 years of "Dating Courtship" + 7 years of "Marriage" = 14 years "Pot of Treasures"

Joey finally popped d question in year 2003 & WE finally got married in 2004! Wedding Bells!!Fairy Tales do come true!

Of course, We had our dream grand wedding, my Vera Wang inspired gown (Look Alike) hehhehe....LOL! It was by our local top designer Carven Ong. Plus, I wanted my Prince Charming to be in white & we got it specially made! Its a mixture of Gold & White for my Prince Joey.
Nevertheless, that was a very special night on October 24, 2004 our grand wedding theme was White & Gold. We had white & gold doves all over our wedding hall, yellow roses, yellow rose arch, gold & white trimmings on all chairs & tables!



Oh, not forgetting our song for d night......"From This Moment" by Shania Twain * Aaaaahhhhhhhhh..............Memories & tears of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog. Such sweet stories to read :)

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U Kelly!

    Thanks Barbara. I am a fresh blogger!

    ReplyDelete