Tuesday 2 August 2011

Little Black Dress - My lil Fashionista -

One of d days, we were shopping nearby & my Girl pointed outo a lil Black Dress. Mommy, mommy look! I like this, its so pretty & it has round crystals on it! She took d dress around d boutique, literally dancing & imagining that she's wearing d lil Black Dress. She even brought it to show her Grandma. But, my answer was 'No, you have enough dresses already. Put it back please.' So she did and was a lil disappointed but only for a short period of time.

Guess what? My lil Fashionista ..........

Days later....like 6 days later...! She came to me with a lil sweet voice of hers - Mommy, I really liked that Black & White dress with d crystals on it. Can you buy it for me, please? I was so surprised! I immediately knew which dress she was describing. Oh my, I guess as much that she must have had sleepless nights thinking of d beautiful dress. She did'nt mention anything about d dress after we left d mall.

I shared it with my Hubs that same day after she told me how she liked d dress very much. Hubs brought her to d mall & purchased it! Wow, she was so HAPPY, Skipped, Hopped, Hugged, Kissed her beloved PaPa .. & nothing could express that very special 'Angelic' Face of hers. It was indeed 'Priceless' & I wish I could just rewind back that special moment & freeze it.

Not forgetting my lil Boy, he said - Jie Jie, U look like a Princess :)



                                      It's gonna be long for now. I chose slightly bigger size.





1 comment:

  1. She is one pretty girl who is very lucky to have loving (and obliging parents)! Cute little black dress!~

    ReplyDelete