Sunday 7 August 2011

The Body Shop

When was d last time u shopped in the Body Shop? I remembered several years ago 'The Body Shop' was an in thing / trend to shop in. I have not been shopping in 'Body Shop' for sometime now.

We were browsing around & Hubs decided - Why not splash on something? Since we have not bought 'Body Shop' items for a decade. Oooooo.....my sweet Hubs....

Hubs wanted a perfume for his busy Biz' travelling kit. So, I chose an EDT scent for my sweetie Hubs. I prefer EDP but not many Men perfume ranges are EDP. Oh, he loves he's Dior alot too! By the way, this is out of the topic - Does your Hubs choose his own perfume scent & clothes? My Hubs always leaves it to me. He always says 'It's my department, moreover I have good taste' ....hehehe.

Hubs said I should pick something for myself..go ahead. Ok, I chose something New in the store! EDP perfume! It smells refreshing! Do u remember d scent called Escape? Yeap, something similliar but more flowery. Ok, so I have something new sitting on my dressing table :) Anyway, my Hubs smells me most of d time! hahaha!

After selecting these 2 items, we found out there was a promotion going on. Any 3 items, 10% off + RM20 voucher.

Hubs says - Choose another item. Ok, I went scratching my head thinking & looking what else I would need. Browsing through Shower gel, bar soap, make-up.....I chose lip gloss! That's what I need as mine was finishing.

Upon paying, we redeemed d RM20 voucher & gotten ourselves Bath Gel! On top of that, I got myself a membership card. On my next Birthday, I am entitled to 25% off any item! Plus, for purchases above RM200 I am entitled to RM20 voucher! Aint it a great deal to grab?!


No comments:

Post a Comment