Tuesday 16 August 2011

Love of Heels

During my working days with d 'Advertising & Grooming' Company, I used to wear 4-5 inches stilletoes daily to work. I can even run with them! Whatever colour & designs, u name it I've worn it! I used to match with my handbags, aaaaahhhh...my wardrobe was filled with tons of handbags too! Those were d days. Partly, it was also my company's rules & regulations to look good 24/7.

This is my latest 5 inches - Aint it Gorgeous?? Simply could not resist when I first saw them! Awww!

* I did'nt have crappy toes from wearing stilletoes. I still have good looking toes & not tortured :) * U know what people usually say about wearing killer heels, right? It all depends......;p

 Do u like this look? I wore this attire to my lil girls concert.


Its 5 inches. My latest Love ! Wink*




1 comment:

  1. I would choose the same heels too! :) Love the colour

    ReplyDelete