Tuesday 16 August 2011

Dining d Traditional Way

Hahaha, U may be tickled by my Title there aye?

Oh well, once in a while I do like to set d table d traditional way with chopsticks & rice bowls. It does bring out d 'spark' during meal time.  'Aiya, not so boring mar' :)  Usually we will just get comfy with forks & spoons.

For dinner, I cooked 2 simple main dishes - Remember - Traditional Dining - *WinK*

- Black sauce pork with 2 hard boiled eggs
- French beans with cherry tomatoes
- Sai yong choy soup

D olden days 'hiong har' kampung dishes.
Black sauce pork is my Hubs all time favourite. My method, after frying I will transfer to slow cooker so d pork will soften within hours. Yummmmmmy! I am in fact salivating now! Plus, d egg just gives it d right touch!

Enjoy your meals with your loved ones! Bon appetit!




  Hubs Fav' Dish -  Black sauce pork - Yummy !







No comments:

Post a Comment