Wednesday 10 August 2011

Hello Kitty Pt 2

Do u remember I had written a Blog about Hello Kitty sometime back?

My blog followers would have known that my 'Princess' has a soft spot for Hello Kitty.

My favourite cousin sisters living abroad, have just come back for 'Visit Msia' holiday trip =D Both knew very much that my 'Princess' adores Hello Kitty heaps!

My 'Princess' was delighted with d Hello Kitty gifts & she went to bed with it..well, other than getting her 'My Little Ponies' to bed too! Hehe

Playing dress ups with Hello Kitty rice cooker set!


Aint it a huge box? My cous' Sista hand carried it back!


Aint it 'Peeeeetiiii'? One of her Fav' dresses. How I wish they had it in my saiz. I would'nt mind playing mix & match Hello Kitty with my 'Princess' =D

No comments:

Post a Comment