Sunday 31 July 2011

LiL One is Off to Kinder Land

Oh my, Oh dear.....Time really flies in a Jiffy! Just several blinks, they grow up so fast!
Do you remember d very 1st moment you're preparing your child's school bag & all d neccesities? How did you cope once your child cries for days trying to adapt to d new chapter in life & environment? Well, I remembered every single moment with my 1st kid. It was hard, she was clingy.

LiL One is ready, get set for Play School! I doubt very much that he would cry during d 1st day as he has a stronger character & a very 'people' person.

Our on way there, We had a short role play --

What is your name? How old r u? Good Morning Teacher...He did good & very nervous infact! He needed to Poop! Ok, we're early.....so we head over to Star Bucks for a comfy rest room (very particular over cleanliness) & had my usual - Frappucino:)

Packing his school bag with an extra set of clothes in case he wets himself, facial tissues, Ben 10 tupperware etc...To be honest, I am feeling a lil down. My lil baby is off to school! I am going to miss d mornings with him chatting alot at home, hugs & all d loving sides of him. Plus, our Mcdonald breakfast sessions:(
booooo.......booooooo........booooooooooo............! Sob:(
Telling myself this - Think of d brighter side - I can have Mcdonalds Lunch with both of my kids straight after school!

Mommy will surely miss you a lot my little ChatterBox! You 're a Big Boy now..Missing all your little hugs!


My LiL one looking Excited this morning!!



LiL One's Mickey Bag. He is soooo Proud of it! :)



Ok, He aint wanna snap anymore pics! Very Nervous...He was ok:)



My Usual Extra Coffee Frappucino with BlueBerry Muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment