Monday 25 July 2011

Sale! Grab or not to Grab?!

Have you all been shopping lately? Shopaholics? Hehe..How do you clarify Shopping? You either shop & buy in bulk or choose d best top 3 & GO! Do you think its a disease? Hahahah...!
Time sure pass in a jiffy! August is just around d corner, in a few blinks comes December.

Here's d shopping Loot I've shopped for Kids Xmas, Bdays & Cny 2012 ! Shall I start an Online biz asap?
Not forgetting d Toys I've grabbed during d Toys R Us warehouse Sale?! Yes, I went alone n came out with 4 huge shopping bags! Heroin again..!

note to my dearest mother - Thanks soooo much for d lovely clothes! She has been shopping for my kids too:)

No more Shopping for us! All for d kids special occasions.

 C & Cz's T shirts, Skirts, Pants, Shorts, cute lil tops









 Frm d Toys R Us Warehoouse sale




Toys R Us Warehouse Sale

2 comments:

  1. wow, so many stuff for the kids. Children nowadays are so lucky :D are you sure you won't shop anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So much stuff!! A one time shopping spree huh? :p Who could resist a great offer?

    ReplyDelete