Sunday 24 July 2011

Scrambled Egg

I have been getting a lot of enqueries on frying d perfect Scrambled Eggs.
Eggs, Eggs! My old time favourite!

Here are d easy, simple & delicious steps ~

* 3 Eggs ( for 2 pax )
* 1 Tablespoon Milk
* Soya Sauce or Salt, depending on your preference. I prefer Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoon
* Black Pepper - Coarse (Optional) My family loves it with black pepper. Taste Great!

Whisk d eggs, add Milk, Soya Sauce & Black Pepper. Give it a last whisk to get a perfect mix.
Once d pan is heated up, pour d entire eggs & u need to constantly stir under low heat. If you like Mayonnaise, do add 1-2 tablespoons onto egg & stir repeatedly. I like Tomatos, I add Tomato cubes. Do not over fry....U ll end up having fried scrambled eggs instead!
Serve Hot with toast, sausages, ham, bacon or even a hot plate of rice! Yum! Or -  You may even add ham cubes or sausages in your scrambled eggs.



                                           Scrambled Eggs with Mayonnaise & Tomato cubes.



Scrambled Eggs without Mayonnaise

1 comment: