Monday 2 May 2011

Versatility, Versatile baby!

No matter which store you go for your basics, I believe.....there will always be a 'One Versatility Top' which will call out to you...........


Several days ago, I was window shopping & a Maxi Purple Dress caught my attention! Seriously, I had no intention of purchasing this sexy number but it was calling me! Oh, what the heck! It was on 50% off so I didn't think twice! I don't usually purchase clothings from 'Colours Boutique' but this particular Maxi...is something I could not resist.
 It is so versatile - match it with leggings, chunky belt, denim, white shorts & even pair it with a knee high boots. I will definitely put this on, on my next Beach Getaway!


Check out my Disco Diva look, I LOVE this number!

Tell me what U think? Cheap & Good buy isn't it? Versatile baby!

4 comments: