Sunday 22 May 2011

TuTu Crazy!!

I used to owned a Pink & White Party TuTu dress when I was 10 years old.

Today, my lil Princess has more then 10 Tutu's! I just could not resist buying beautiful Tutu's for her. Hence, she loves it dearly! Girls are just being girls....d minute she had d Tutu On, she will shake that booty! Ain't it cute to see your lil one dressing up like a 'LiL Dolly'? I will always tell myself this - Better to dress her up NOW then LATER..remember - They have 'Mind of their Own'.

Enjoy viewing d Beautiful Tutu's from my LiL Princess closet *







Peekaboo TuTu Closet !
** Boys clothing aint that interesting isn't it? **
The End

2 comments:

  1. wow, she does have many many tutus. what are you going to do with them once she outgrows the tutus? Ashley only has one which she got recently and a play one which my friend made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is wearing d Tutu's mostly every weekend. I shall keep for her - Memories -

    ReplyDelete