Tuesday 10 May 2011

ABC...123?

I am sure most of you are occupied with your kids 'extra activities' & I am one of them too! Some believe to enroll their child at a very young age to 'broaden thier outlook'. Hence, some may just wait untill they have turned 4 to enroll in a kindergarten or by age 7 before they could actually join any activities.


So, which category do you fall into? I started sending my eldest daughter to 'Gym, Fun & Play classes' in 1 Utama d minute she hit 2. Slightly before age 3, I enrolled her to a Montessori nearby & by age 3, she is already in Kindergarten. My opinion, when d child is involved in a play group, they tend to develope faster & not as clingy & cranky as before.
Now at 4, she may even use & describe certain words which is 'pretty High Tech', well Versed compared to d other kids at her age. She is attending English Literacy & Ballet classes. By next year, I plan to enroll her in Mental Arithmatic & Mandrin classes.
My son will be turning 3 in couple of months time & he will be joining his sister in English Literacy classes very soon. I am also thinking of sending him for Dance & Martial Art classes at d later stage.
To be frank, my son's level of communication is pretty well versed compared to d other boys at his age. Well, thank god for that! Partly, he has learned alot from his sister & has reached a milestone by the age of 2!
Soon, in no time......both will be entering d same kindergarten & we're also planning to enroll them to a 'Private school'. Yay! I can't wait as I have so many things to do 'yet' so little time!


Here is something I would like to share with you -


Cruz says 'BAHNANAHS' & Caitlyn corrected him 'BANANAS' .
Cruz says 'NoLAH' & Caitlyn corrected him 'Don't say the 'LAH' word! It is wrong!
Cruz says 'STUPID' & Caitlyn - Don't say that word!

No comments:

Post a Comment