Saturday 7 May 2011

Dedicated to all Beautiful Mommies!


Do u remember d hitz 'Mama' by Boys II Men? How about 'Mama' by Spice Girls? Ok, I can't seemed to get it out of my head now.


I have been waiting for this very special Day......... 'Mother's Day', being a 'Mother of 2' to 2 beautiful children.......Just could not express my feelings! More over, d day is filled with special memories & I am showered with bundles of love.. What an exciting journey! This is just d beginning for me! How Fabulous!

Caitlyn in School Uniform. She made me a Paper Lily!

This Blog is also partly dedicated to my beloved Mommy...


Mommy, you are always there to give me excellent advice, prepared great food, great shopping partner & a good listener. You're truly a perfect mom! Therefore,
Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed your help & advice. Though I may not always say it (or show it), you meant the world to me.. I love you Mommy! I couldn't have asked for a better MOMMY!

Caitlyn & Cruz is surely blessed with a great Grandma like u!


 Crystals (Peacock & DragonFly) Compact Mirrors for my Beloved Mommy & Mother In Law

HAPPY MOTHERs DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment