Tuesday 17 May 2011

It is Froot Loops Day!

Froot Loops by Kellogs used to be my all time Favourite! I could have it plain as a snack or with my milk. I could still remember my assorted coloured 'Froot Loops' in my bowl of milk taste 'Yummylicious!' Plus, d milk will turn to strawberry flavoured milk! Ahhhhhhh........Those were d days* That was my breakfast & snack during my primary schooldays.

I recently introduced 'Froot Loops' to my kids & caught me by surprise, my Girl doesn't like it! On d other hand, my Son loves it! I was like...I gave my Girl a stare & started thinking - Isn't this what every kid has longed for? It is sweet, coated with sugar & it is colourful! You can even 'pretend play' with d 'Froot Loops' as rings! Oh, nevermind........I guess she is just a purely 'Cocoa Crunch' lover then;p
So I figured, hey! You can bring d 'Froot Loops' to kindergaten & share it among your friends! I am sure they will love it! Hehe...=D





1 comment:

  1. I identify with your girl, I'm a die-hard Koko Krunch lover as well since young! *wink*

    ReplyDelete