Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Love of Knitting & Crochets ..

Have you ever met someone that loves handicrafts? I have met that 'someone',  who truly loves knitting & crochet that has become part of her life..her love, her passion & her hobby. She  started d love of knitting & crochet since her late teens....that someone special that I've always looked up to is my endearing beloved Mommy. She has knitted many cardigans for her family, floor rugs, crochets table runners & tables cloths, dresses, & even crocheted chair-backs for her doctor!  Not forgetting...Me & my kids. She has knitted/crocheted many pretty dresses for me & her grandchildren. She is super fast like a flash of light! *WinK*
I have tried knitting several years ago..results - OK - though I have never had that passion in me..I have tried booties with my mother's supervision. Arrrgggggghhhhhhhh.........patience, concentration & practice!

Here I am sharing with you some 'Priceless Mementos'........


p/s - Baby Alive, Tx for modelling d baby cap & ballerina pumps!
Blue set for lil Newborn CruZ

My Poncho

Baby shawl/wrapper for NewBorn Caitlyn

Caitlyn's Baby Cap & Ballerina booties

Ballerina Booties

Ballerina Booties

different design of ballerina booties

Baby mittens & Booties for Cruz

Booties

Booties
Chilli Hot striking dress

Cardigan & dress

Greenish rainbow cardigan

Pink stripe dress

Black cardigan

Floor rugs. She has made about50pieces!
pure white dress

1 comment: