Tuesday 19 April 2011

Beautiful YOU :D

When was your last Work-out or Beauty Regime?

I used to go to my club for gym nearly everyday. I would push myself to be up by 5.30-6.00am just for my gym session! We (hubs & I) would spend approaximately 2 hours working out. Hahah..when was this? It was d year we were getting married! eeeeeerrrrrrrr....2004;p We wanted to look toned, fit & healthy just for our Big Day! For me, d KEY is..to Look Good & Beautiful! Thus, my skin improved with d help of exercise & consuming Bird Nest daily! Eventually...results...I looked radiant on my Big Day!
Not only did I woke up early for gym.....I made breakfast! I would prepare noodles or sandwiches & milo to be brought to d club. What a good memoir! No money for breakfast??Hhahaha! We could actually dine in for breakfast but we would be way too late for work! After our marriage, of course.......our Gym session...Flopped;( Hehe.. gotten entirely lazy! Oh, of course we still go to Gym on an off/on basis.


Well, of course during our teenage years, we experienced a lot of breakouts & didn't know much about beauty products. Hence, afraid of major breakouts if we were to use heaps of beauty products.

Generally, my point of view...Life begins... once we hit 20's. This is d age where we want to portray confidence! That's when all d working stress hits us! Many of my friends didn't really had d time to even care for applying moisturizer, toner, anti-ageing cream etc...Their remarks were - Too tired lah! After work, I just want to go to bed straight!Can't find time for it!
Hence, 1st step, Skin is neglected & this is when your wrinkles, elasticity & breakouts happen!
Your diet holds an important tasks in your life too.
This is how you are going to look for d rest of your life. 


Here are some easy, simple Beauty Regime steps I strongly encourage:-

At 20's, Day & Night Moisturizer to hydrate skin
UV sunscreen protection is a must even though you do not have pigmentation problem. Pigmentation will develop at later stage once you hit 40's.
Anti ageing cream
Toner


At 30's, our skin will lose its firmness, therefore wrinkles, eye bags will appear. Oh no! I fall into this category! Arrrggghh!! That is why I choose to eat plenty of vegetables & fruits that are high in antioxidants!
I have even started my morning brisk walk at least 5 times a week.
Thus, you may want to go for more facials or even home facials & masks which work. May want to invest in more beauty products like Lifting, Night Cream, higher UV Sunscreen & even Serums. Yes, we need a beauty cupboard! :D

We wouldn't want to look old & wrinkly next to our hubs, right?

 At 40's, I believe if one has taken good care of one's skin, pampering with all d above beauty products.......You would definitely look younger, fit, confident & BEAUTIFUL!

Remember, we need at least 7 hours of good sleep, 8 glasses of water, healthy food & exercise regularly!

Beautiful You!

2 comments:

  1. In this blog post, you sound just like my facial consultant! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Yeah I am a qualified Beauty Consultant!

    ReplyDelete