Saturday 23 April 2011

Dress Me Up Baby Love!

Just like any ordinary girl in town..I love to play dress up! Well, on weekdays, I am usually dressed in casuals such as denim shorts or my tailored shorts paired with a simple sleeveless top, oversize glasses & my black wristlet bag. At times, I tend to tie my hair towards d side like a side pony tail or I may just let d wind run through my long hair with a silver or a gold thin hair band.
I start my day as early as 6am! I drive my girl to school, cook, do laundry & little household chores here & there. I am always on d move! Peep! Peep! bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........!!


However, looking good & dressing up do play a major role in my life. Hey, this is ME! If you are hiring a 'Personal Stylist cum Make-Up Artist', you're on! I can be hired via per day basis* WinK*
Plus, I love EDP Parfums...I simple love to overpower people especially in d lift! SMELL ME...HaHa! LOL!


This is ME - MY STYLE - MY TRADEMARK -
Top - Kitschen. Bottom - Forever 21

Top - Cotton On. Bottom - PDI.

Top - Nichii. Bottom - PDI

Top - F&F. Bottom - Forever 21

Top Cardis - Nichii. Top - Guess. Bottom - Forever 21

LiL Black Dress - F&F

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, Elaine! Yeah, don't lose yourself in motherhood, good job in keeping it up and keep looking good!

    ReplyDelete