Wednesday 5 October 2011

Gardenia Delicia Waffles

Have you tried d latest craze ' Gardenia Delicia Waffles ' ?? It tastes good for sure! U can eat it anyhow, anywhere, anytime! Toast it or without! Naturally, if you were to toast it .. It would taste better!
I managed to find it at Gan's Mini Market in Damansara Kim & Petronas Petrol Station. I was in Giant Kota Damansara several days ago, could not find it there. Not even in 7-11 too! I've yet to try Tesco & Jusco Supermarket. If you have seen it, kindly drop me a note! Comes in several flavours & it is always out of stock;p hmmmmmmmmm....Original Vanilla flavour tastes pretty good especially with butter & maple syrup. Don't forget to get yours toasted!

RM1.40 per pack - 2 pieces. It's YUmmy!





Ohhhh.......If you had'nt noticed or been reading my FaceBook & Blog - My daughter 'Caitlyn' is in d advertisement! Here is d link --

http://vimeo.com/28723550

Caitlyn at d very 1st scene in Red hair band smilling happily towards d camera :) Yup, that's her very 1st TV commercial! It's on every chanel except RTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment