Monday 13 June 2011

Butter Cake

Hello All!

Just sharing my Butter Cake recipe. Hubs & I are a big FAN of Butter Cake! Since young, my mother & nanny would bake Butter Cake weekly! I could still remember my family enjoying their every single piece with black coffee. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I guess that is where I became Coffeeholic? Haha.. Na, they wouldn't allow me to even have a sip! I was pretty young then only in my kindy + primary years.

I should have taken more photos so you could view all d STEPS 1by1 but...My hands were all buttery & creamy! Anyway, here are d easy steps of Baking a Pure Butter Cake ~

What you need ~
1 block of butter ~ SCS brand ~ 250gm
Castor sugar ~ 230gm
4 eggs
Self raising flour ~ 250gm
Vanilla essence ~ 2 Tsp
Milk ~ 6 Tbsp
Pre-heat your Oven 180 degrees way before you start baking!

Mixer ~ Add Flour, butter & sugar until fluffy
Add eggs 1 at a time
Add milk & vanilla essence
Beat entire ingredients until smooth
Pour batter into mould & bake for 50 minutes
Here are the final results

Perfect golden brown Butter Cake

 Mix d sugar & butter



                                                                 Add eggs 1 at d time + flour



                                        Hubs old time fav' breakfast with a cup of Black Coffee!



Perfect Golden Brown Butter Cake! Enjoy with a nice cup of Black Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment